Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Week 29: The Return of the WaddlingBison

I said around Thanksgiving that I wanted to lose ten pounds by the New Year.  Turns out, I had it backwards.

Starting weight: 505.4 lbs
Week 29 Weight: 464.4 lbs
Week 23-29 Change: +9.4 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 41 lbs

The thing about making excuses and exceptions for yourself is that once you start, you can't stop. It becomes easier and easier to allow yourself a cheat here, a cheat there.

And when you realize your weight is rising, it's easy to disappear from the internet and withdraw from accountability to others.  Sorry about that.

I'm back. I'm not going anywhere.

And I'm about to go to the gym. See you later, kids!

2 comments:

Jaimie Teekell said...

Well I mean, no one commented and got you back on. So shame on us. We apparently suck.

Dave said...

It's not on anyone but me to keep my motivated. I appreciate any encouragement y'all provide, but at the end of the day, it's my body and my life. So no worries.

We're all back now. Let's win the day.