Monday, July 18, 2011

Week 4 Weight Loss

Starting weight: 505.4 lbs
Week 4 Weight: 486.6 lbs
Week 3 Change: -1.6 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 18.8 lbs

Less than I would have liked.  Reassessing what I did in the last week.  I think part of it is that a lot of my food intake was processed food--so higher in salt than previous weeks.  Also, I used every one of my available points, and some of my activity points, because I worked out with a trainer twice and that ramped up my hunger.

I'm hoping with proper hydration, less processed food, and a little more vigilance I should be able to get back the losses I "gave up" in this last week.  Plus, my mom challenged me to go a week without using any of my "bonus points" (the weekly bank we're allowed to use).  (Two days in, so far so good.)  I've taken her up on it. So I'm hoping for a gangbusters weigh-in on Saturday.

2 comments:

Sarah Cooksey said...

Keep up the good work Dave!

Rachael said...

Hey Dave,

I've been out of the country for about a month so I'm just now seeing your posts. I'm so glad you're getting back on the horse and you now have someone close that can really hold you accountable. That will help a lot I think. Good luck and keep at it.