Monday, July 25, 2011

Week 5 Weight Loss

Starting weight: 505.4 lbs
Week 5 Weight: 482.8 lbs
Week 5 Change: -3.8 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 22.6 lbs

Can't really talk much because I'm about to have a brutal week.  Much too busy, much too stressed. My prayer is that the work and labor and stress of job+preaching+moving will keep my appetite down, keep me under my Points, and burn off a lot of calories.

Or, it could completely freak out my endocrine system, and--combined with little-to-no sleep--leave me with no progress by next weekend.

Let's hope for that first thing.

Thanks for the encouragements; I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.  (Except I just did. But yeah, thank you.)

Next week, Lord-willing, I'll post another loss, and have time to talk about my least favorite thing in the gym.

No comments: