Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Week 6 Weight Loss

Starting weight: 505.4 lbs
Week 6 Weight: 480.0 lbs
Week 6 Change: -2.8 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 25.4 lbs

===

That's right. It's #25LbChip time!  Six weeks, good success, some ups and downs, but I'm pressing on.

This weekend was spend moving to a new apartment, so I had to eat out A LOT.  This probably means I consumed a lot of salt, so next week may not be as impressive. But I've been trying to make good choices (or better bad choices, thanks, Jaimie!), and I'm not too worried about it.  Back to normal life (even if most of the apartment is still boxed up), and back to pointing today (really, yesterday). 

I'll try to blog more than the weekly weigh-in, but I definitely want to do at least that each week. We'll see.  No promises, other than that I won't give up on this.

No comments: