Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dave is a Loser, Too

(Note: I may come back and update this blog with what's gone on in the past 8 months, but that will have to wait.)

Resolved: Okay, Trevor, I'm on board.

I've got my food journal going.

I'm back on Weight Watchers, and am back to logging points.

You other readers--are you ready to waddle on with me? 2011 is the year when the Gospel starts to change my life in a new way. My prayer is that, throughout this year, God will be glorified in my health, as much as He is in my obedience in other areas.

Short-term Goals: I want to lose at least 15 pounds a month for the first 3 months, and then 10 pounds a month after that until i reach my goal weight. And no more yo-yo weight changes. Sustainable weight loss. Consistency.

Current Status: I'm ashamed of this--but I'm now the heaviest I've ever been. After losing about ten pounds due to dehydration and sickness in Haiti, I've put on 30 in the last 4 months.

2011 Starting Weight, as of yesterday morning, January 3: 504.0 pounds.

Expect something visual soon. Pictures, maybe even a vlog if i can get the tech to work out right.

More soon.

No comments: